Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
My goal? Provide concierge services
that deliver value, confidence,
and FUN to my clients.
- 25+ years of personal real estate investing in four states, including MA properties in Boston/Beacon Hill, Brookline, Marblehead, Quincy/Marina Bay, Acton, Shrewsbury and Haverhill
- Expert sales and negotiating experience with multi-million dollar transactions
- 20+ years of marketing success, with credits from Harvard’s Extension School
- Licensed MA Realtor in 2011 with certification in staging, green properties, buyer/seller representation, rentals, negotiations, more
- Member: MA Assn of Realtors, Greater Boston Board of Realtors, MLS, National Assn of Realtors
“Before I started helping others, I bought and sold ten properties with my own money. I’m proud that all my transactions were profitable. Hands-on experience like this is rare; many agents have owned only one home! My experience helps clients because I know what it’s like when your money is on the line, and I know how to keep transactions on track. My clients get true concierge services that are personal, professional performance.”
Concierge services means that Judy limits her client list to 6 active buyers/sellers at a time so that everyone gets her time and focus. Judy services Boston, Cambridge and the Metro West area near Concord, including a specialized interest in walk-to-town homes near Concord Center.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, Judy enjoyed a successful career in radio and TV at stations such as WBZ, WBCN, WTKK and WSBK. She has traveled extensively and has owned properties in 11 cities in 4 states, including single family, resort, rentals, a NYC co-op, waterfront condos, and a Beacon Hill Historic Home.
Judy volunteers at Open Table/Community Servings and is a member of the MA and Concord Historical Societies, Concord Rotary, MA Audubon, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Women in Media and Entertainment, the Broadcasters Foundation, and more.
Judy received a degree in Broadcast Journalism from Boston University and attended Middlebury College as a Fine Arts Major where she studied architecture, design, and color. Her background includes farming, horses, skiing and a love of reading.
Judith Carlough's Information
1008 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge MA 02138